4artists

4artists

Monday, May 7, 2012

Opera Manhattan's Featured Singer

Today's featured singer is Anna Petrie, who will be featured in two of Opera Manhattan's Opera Festival one-act operas.  She has this to say:
Working with Opera Manhattan has been a wonderful experience! I find myself supported by wonderful colleagues and an artistic administrative staff ready to assist in any way that they can. I have had the privilege of working with both Sarah Fraser and John Schenkel as stage directors in Suor Angelica and The Medium respectively. It is a fabulous thing to see their vision of each production come to life and a great opportunity for myself to grow and learn as an artist - something I constantly strive for.

Come hear Anna and a host of other talented young singers at our Opera Festival, May 17-21, at the Theatre at St. Clements, 423 W. 46th St.  You can buy tickets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment